Local Enterprise Offices (LEOs) in Cork City, Cork North & West and South Cork are continuing our support and commitment of the Home & Gift, Fashion and Jewellery sectors by offering a limited number of exhibition spaces to clients at a subsidised rate of €750.00 for 2m X 2m individual stands.
The Local Enterprise Showcase 2024 will be located downstairs in the RDS Hall 3, 21st to 23rd January, and will be names ''Local Enterprise Hall''.
Open for Applications
If you wish to be considered for this subsidised individual stand, please submit an application form online by our deadline date of 16:00 on Monday 26th June 2023. Our online system will shut down from 16:00 on Monday 26th June 2023 so late applications will not be accepted.
Group stands are not permitted (i.e. individual stands only) and therefore one application form per client is required.
Showcase is broken down into three main strands:
1. Home & Gift
· A client must be trading at least 12 months and must have the following in place for their established creative business: social media, website, branding and should have the potential to export.
· Those who have not exhibited at Local Enterprise Showcase in the past, may be given priority for a 2024 stand, if they meet the qualifying criteria.
Questions and Answers
When will I find out if I have secured a stand or not?
From 8th August you will be informed if you were successful or not. The LEOs decision is final.
Am I eligible for a stand if I have attended Local Enterprise Showcase 3 times already?
If clients have attended Showcase more than 3 times in the Local Enterprise area, they may be deemed ineligible for a 2024 stand.
What happens after I have secured a stand?
If successful, you must make yourself available to attend the online briefing sessions, which are designed to assist you to prepare for Showcase 2024. Dates will be confirmed with successful applicants.
What are the payment timelines?
The clients’ contributions (€750) will be collected by LEO Galway upon confirmation of the application. This will be payable online by you, the client, by 31st August 2023. It is not possible to pay the fee in instalments, by cheque or credit transfer. Payments must be received online and in full by 31st August 2023. In the event of a payment not being received from the client the stand may be reallocated to another party.
Will I receive mentoring from my LEO to help get me ready for Showcase?
Yes, there will be mentoring support available to you from your LEO.
Overall, what is the offering if I do receive a stand?
· Stands are 2m by 2m
· Space as per allocation
· Name Plate
· Spotlights x 2
· Briefing and Training Sessions which will be delivered virtually in mid to late October. Please note your attendance at these briefing sessions is compulsory.
· Access to PR Opportunities co-ordinated by the LEO Communications Office
· The cost per stand is €750 to the client.
· Please note there is no VAT applicable to the client element of the stand fee of €750.
Closing date for submission of online applications is 16:00 (4pm) on 26th June 2023.